Minnesota Supply Company, which was acquired in 2019 by Wiese USA, will begin officially operating as Wiese USA as of September 1, 2021. Wiese USA is one of the largest materials handling equipment companies and the largest, privately-owned dealership representing Caterpillar (CAT) and Jungheinrich in North America.
“We’re proud to welcome Minnesota Supply customers to our Wiese USA family of companies. I’ve always admired the longevity of the Minnesota Supply brand, which, like Wiese USA, has outstanding employees who work hard every day to serve customers,” said Chip Wiese, President, Wiese USA. “Both companies have a long history of being family-owned, entrepreneurial and customer centric.”
As a single source provider with the largest dealer network in the nation, Wiese USA benefits customers by offering:
- Increased new Caterpillar and Jungheinrich forklift inventory
- Updated fleet of equipment available for rentals and leasing
- Expanded rental fleet with more models including high mast reach trucks and order pickers
- Access to electric forklifts and automated guided vehicles that provide cutting-edge lithium-ion and double shift lead-acid batteries, efficiency, reliability, agility, and power
- Expanded teams of service technicians to better serve our increasing service demand
- Improved customer communication throughout your sales and service journey
We will continue to operate from our current offices. All the contact information you have will remain the same. As always, we are thankful for your loyalty and friendship through the years. We are confident that our new affiliation will serve you well.